More information about Withdrawing your Funds:
- The Funded Trading Account is owned by Funded Forex, but will be freely accessible to you for you to trade.
- Before granting you trading access to the real Funded Account, we will need to verify your identity through an Identity Verification process.
- Once your identity is verified, you will receive credentials for the real Funded Trading account.
- All profit-sharing payments will be transferred to the account you have created upon our request on a weekly basis each Friday End of Day Server time, but only if the profit exceeds $100. You will receive up to 80% of your profits.
- Funds can then be withdrawn to a cryptocurrency wallet provider of your choice.
- Funded Forex: How will I get Funded after Passing both Steps
The profit-sharing calculation will be based on the equity gain you made during the previous week. Your entry fee will be credited to the funded account, and will be added to the first weekly payout, as long as the trading account has not breached any of the requirements:
- Maximum daily loss (Equity): 8%
- Maximum overall loss: 11%
- Consistency Rule: 50% (In order to be eligible for your profit-share payout, you would need to be consistent in your trading activities. It means that the Highest Profit Day parameter on your Dashboard can not exceed 50%. In case this parameter has been breached, your profit share won't be paid out until you continue trading to have The Highest Profit Day at 50% or less.)
You will not be held responsible for any losses incurred by the funded account. The Company will bear these losses.
Max Allocation Rule:
The Max Allocation Rule stipulates that each Funded Trader is allocated a maximum of 600K and that every Funded Account must be traded in a unique manner.
This means that if multiple Funded Accounts are using the same strategy or software, they must trade different pairs between accounts. Alternatively, if the same pair is being traded, the accounts must take different trades or utilize a distinct strategy.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for more information.